HOW TO GET INVOLVED WITH US
Individuals, Local communities, Organisations (CSO’s, CBO’s, NGOs) and other Private entities can get involved in Fabs organisation activities in different ways as shown below;
- Be part of the team
- Volunteer with us
- Host us at your school
- Invite us to your community
- Feature us on your TV/Radio Talk show
- Donate to the cause
- Become an influential speaker to the young people
- As an organization we have been working with communities especially in western and central regions of Uganda to ensure youths & women’s reproductive health rights are respected.
- We have been advocating for children by choice not by chance in our society, a strategy aimed at ensuring youths & women are part of decisions involving child bearing in their homes in our SRHR Programs.
- We have developed a dynamic, proactive and all-inclusive system of management that is strategic on approaches that effectively influence policy and decision-making in our society putting youths & women in strategic leadership positions in our society in our all-inclusive policy and leaderships programs.
- Our organization has also been committed to the transformation of the unequal gender relations in society as well as promoting networking amongst youths & women and other development partners based on mutual trust and respect for one another under the feminist program.
- We would like to see a society where gender equity is prioritized at all levels i.e. in governance, community and families.
- We look forward to a society where youths & women are free of all forms of gender based discrimination/ violence.
- We are focused towards seeing law and policy implementers respect youths & women in society, we have witnessed scenarios where youths & women are manhandled especially when being arrested, as a feminist group we strongly condemn these actions.